Here are some important things you should know about
FoxFire Cabins and our area.
- Our offices hours are typically from 9:00am to 4:00pm everyday.
We are often here later than that, especially on days with a lot of arrivals. Sometimes on slow days, we will leave
early. Emergencies phone numbers are posted at the office and around FoxFire Cabins should guests need to reach us after hours.
- If you are trying to reach someone at FoxFire Cabins and the office is
closed, the answering machine will leave our home phone numbers and they are also listed below.
- Check-In is anytime after 2:30 pm. Check-Out is by 11:00am. Let us know if you will be arriving after 4pm so we can go over our Late Check-In procedure. A late Check-Out can be purchased for an additional $25 - $50 if available.
- A Credit Card is required to make a reservation. We accept Mastercard,
Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Mapquest and other websites like it do not give accurate directions
to FoxFire Cabins. Please refer to our directions on the Locations page or call or email us for further assistance.
- Cell phone service is limited in our area. Most cell phones will
not get service here at the Main Area of FoxFire Cabins. Most cell phones will work if you drive towards Utopia (15 minutes
or less), but we cannot guarantee this. Please be prepared.
- We are in a very rural part of the Texas Hill Country and although
we do our best to make sure all little critters stay out of our cabins and houses, they will sometimes find a way in.
Just like you may see a Painted Bunting or Golden Cheeked Warbler, you may also see some of Mother Nature’s other
creatures such as a scorpion, armadillo, fire ant, etc. Although not a common occurrence, we just want you to be aware
Emergency Phone Numbers
Burt Cell: (830) 426-9853
Lacy Cell: (830) 426-9854
Burt & Lacy
Home: (830) 966-4241
Please use only for an emergency and please try
Burt & Lacy first.